Full Time Openings
Manzano Day School is currently accepting applications for a Maintenance/Custodian full-time position. Job duties include but are not limited to: cleaning of indoor areas (offices, classrooms, general purpose areas, restrooms, and kitchen), cleaning of grounds (sweeping walkways, leaf clearing, and weed removal), and basic maintenance (painting both indoors and outdoors). Applicants must be able to lift at least 50 pounds, as well as enjoy long periods of standing and moving. All successful applicants must pass a background check. Please email a resume to Brandon Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manzano Day School is looking for an enthusiastic person with excellent communication skills to join our team.
The communications specialist will:
- Oversee the production of various materials meant to increase the school’s visibility and competitive positioning, and enhance the public’s perception of the school.
- Work across all departments to share student activities and successes.
- Create and direct a comprehensive publications program (concept, design, content, editorial, and production for paper and electronic communications) that reaches and influences the school’s target audiences.
- Collaborate with Admission and Development Offices to enhance online presence on social media platforms and communication.
- Collaborate with professional consultants contracted to address communication and marketing goals.
- Make connections in the larger community to support admission and development.
- Perform other duties as assigned by and in support of the Head of School.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com.
Manzano Day School is currently accepting applications for substitute teachers. Qualified applicants will have a bachelor’s degree and show evidence of successfully working with children in a learning environment.
All successful applicants must pass a background check. Please email cover letter and resume to Leanne Kimbrough at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manzano Day School is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes teachers and staff regardless of race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification or spousal affiliation.