Online re-enrollment for returning students begins in late January/early February each year. Current students do not need to re-apply. You will receive an email notifying you when contracts have been issued. Please log in to the myManzano portal to access your child's re-enrollment contract.
The enrollment process for new students varies slightly for applicants in the early applicant pool and regular applicant pool. Please refer to the information below for details.
- 1. Does every student re-enroll online?
- 2. When will online enrollment be available?
- 3. How do I start the online enrollment process?
- 4. How do I access the myManzano portal?
- 5. What if I can't login or I receive an error message?
- 6. Do both parents need to sign the online enrollment contract?
- 7. Some of the profile information about my child/family is incorrect. What should I do?
- 8. What payment plans are available?
- 9. Can I change my payment plan selection before I submit the form?
- 10. Can I change my payment plan selection after I submit the form?
- 11. What fees are due with online enrollment?
- 12. What is the Tuition Refund Plan?
- 13. What are my payment options for the enrollment deposit and TRP fee when I submit the contract??
- 14. Are these fees refundable?
- 15. If I have more than one child attending Manzano Day School, can I enroll them all at the same time?
- 16. How will I know when the contract has been accepted? Will I receive a copy of the Enrollment Contract?
- 17. If there are two households, do both parents need to submit an enrollment contract?
- 18. When are enrollment contracts due?
- 19. When is financial aid awarded?