Online enrollment for returning students begins on Wednesday, January 24, 2018. Please check your email for more information.
- 1. Who can use online enrollment?
- 2. When will online enrollment be available?
- 3. How do I start the online enrollment process?
- 4. How do I login?
- 5. How do I get a UserID and password?
- 6. Can I change my UserID and password?
- 7. What if I forget my UserID and/or password?
- 8. Do parents have their own userID and password?
- 9. Can either parent login to complete the online enrollment process?
- 10. When I login, I see my child’s name, but the link is not active to access the form. What’s wrong?
- 11. Some of the biographical information about my child/family is incorrect. What should I do?
- 12. Can I change my payment plan selection after I submit the form?
- 13. Can I set up automatic payments for tuition?
- 14. What fees are due with online enrollment?
- 15. What is the Tuition Refund Plan?
- 16. What are my payment options?
- 17. Are these fees refundable?
- 18. If I have more than one child attending Manzano Day School, can I enroll them all at the same time?
- 19. Will I receive a copy of the Enrollment Contract?
- 20. If there are two households, does each parent need to submit an enrollment form?
- 21. What if a third party is financially responsible?
- 22. Can I come back to the online enrollment form after starting the process?
Online enrollment will be available for returning students on Wednesday, January 24, 2018. Parents of newly accepted students will be able to complete the online enrollment form shortly after their child is offered admission. Parents will receive an email notification that online enrollment is available.
Included in the email notification announcing that online enrollment is available will be your UserID, password, and link to the online enrollment form. UserIDs and passwords are assigned to each individual, meaning that each parent will receive unique credentials. Some UserIDs and passwords are system generated and some have been created by the user. These credentials are different than the UserID and password used to access the parent portal on our website. Please refer to the email for the correct login credentials. If you do not receive this information in an email, please contact Karroll Candelaria-Bauer in the Admission Office at 243-6659 x402 or email@example.com.
UserIDs and passwords are unique to each parent and will be emailed to you at the start of the online enrollment process on Wednesday, January 24. If you do not receive this information or have any questions, please contact Karroll Candelaria-Bauer in the Admission Office at 243-6659 x402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, in the case of one household, the parent who logs in first will capture the account and will have to complete the enrollment process. The credentials of the parent who did NOT login will become inactive. In the case of two households, each parent will need to log in separately and complete the online enrollment form.
Most likely, the other parent in your household logged in first and captured the account. All form submissions must be completed under that parent’s login information. Try having the other parent log in to complete and submit the form. If you are still experiencing difficulty, please contact the Admission Office.
The $500.00 non-refundable Registration fee (credited towards tuition) is due when you submit the enrollment form. The Tuition Refund Plan and related fee ($185.00) are mandatory on all payment plans except single payment and also due with the registration fee at the time of online enrollment. As a option, a single payment of the full tuition can be made via credit card (plus 2.99% processing fee) when the online enrollment form is submitted. You can also submit a single payment anytime before August 15, 2018. Please be reminded that the enrollment process is not complete until payment of the Registration fee and Tuition Refund Plan fee, if applicable, are received.
Payments can be made via credit card or eCheck. Please note that a 2.99% processing fee will be applied to all credit card transactions. The payment method selected during the online enrollment process pertains only to the Registration fee and Tuition Refund Plan fee (if applicable). All future tuition payments can be made with the payment method of your choice.
The $500.00 Registration fee and $185.00 Tuition Refund Plan fee are not refundable. The Enrollment Contract states, “If a student is dismissed, disenrolled, or withdrawn prior to May 15, 2018, the registration fee is non-refundable; however, the annual tuition will not be due and owing. If, however, a student is dismissed, disenrolled, or withdrawn after May 15, 2018, the registration fee is non-refundable AND the annual tuition must be paid in full.”
Yes, you will need to complete a separate online enrollment form for each child, but you may pay all applicable fees in one transaction. After enrolling the first child, instead of paying at checkout, return to forms to enroll additional children and only submit payment after all children have been enrolled.
Yes, each parent will receive his/her own UserID and password and be able to log in to complete the enrollment form. An electronic signature of each parent is required. The Registration fee and Tuition Refund Plan fee (if applicable) need to be paid only once. Please contact the Business Office with questions or if special arrangements need to be made.