Online enrollment for returning students begins on Wednesday, January 30, 2019. Please login to the myManzano portal to access your child's enrollment contract.
- 1. Who can use online enrollment?
- 2. When will online enrollment be available?
- 3. How do I start the online enrollment process?
- 4. How do I access the myManzano portal?
- 5. How do I login?
- 6. What if I forget my username and password?
- 7. Do both parents need to complete the online enrollment contract?
- 8. Some of the profile information about my child/family is incorrect. What should I do?
- 9. Can I change my payment plan selection after I submit the form?
- 10. Can I set up automatic payments for tuition?
- 11. What fees are due with online enrollment?
- 12. What is the Tuition Refund Plan?
- 13. What are my payment options?
- 14. Are these fees refundable?
- 15. If I have more than one child attending Manzano Day School, can I enroll them all at the same time?
- 16. How will I know when the contract has been accepted? Will I receive a copy of the Enrollment Contract?
- 17. If there are two households, does each parent need to submit an enrollment contract?
- 18. When are enrollment contracts due?
- 19. When is financial aid awarded?
The myManzano portal is new for the 2019-2020 (and 2020-2021) enrollment year. Current parents were sent an email on January 23, 2019 with instructions on how to set their username and password in order to login to myManzano. Parents of applicants will receive an email in early February 2019 about how to access the portal. Please note, the myManzano portal is separate and different from the parent portal accessed through the Manzano Day School website. For the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year, current parents will still access teachers’ class pages through the website. If you need assistance logging in or did not receive an email with instructions, please contact Emily Villegas, Director of Technology, at 505-243-6659 x425 or email@example.com.
The total amount due online with the contract is $703.00. This includes the non-refundable $500.00 deposit credited towards tuition (plus 2.6%, $13.00 online payment processing fee), and the $190.00 Tuition Refund Plan fee. The Tuition Refund Plan is required on all payment plans and optional on the Single Payment Plan.
If you select the Single Payment Plan and do not want to purchase the Tuition Refund Plan, you must notify the Director of Finance, in writing (via letter or email) by May 15, 2019. Upon notification, the $190.00 fee will be applied to the balance due of tuition. If you opt out of the Tuition Refund Plan and then choose to disenroll your child after May 15, 2019, you will owe tuition in full less the deposit and Tuition Refund Plan fee.
Please be reminded that the enrollment process is not complete until all responsible parties have acknowledged and electronically signed the contract and the applicable fees have been paid.
Online payment methods are credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover) or DirectDebit (eCheck/ACH). Payments in cash or personal check can be made at school and are not subject to an online processing fee. The total due if paying by cash or check is $690.00. The payment method selected during the online enrollment process pertains only to the deposit and Tuition Refund Plan fee. All future tuition payments can be made with the payment method of your choice.
Enrollment contracts for returning students are due by March 1, 2020. If you cannot meet this deadline, or if there are extenuating circumstances, please speak to Madonna Prokopiak, Director of Admission and Financial Aid.
Newly accepted applicants will have approximately two weeks from the date of acceptance to submit the online enrollment contract. More specific details will be included with the admission decision.
Financial aid awards for returning families are granted first, usually in late March or early April. New families usually receive notification of their financial aid award in mid to late April or after their contract has been received. If you have any questions about the financial aid process, please contact Madonna Prokopiak, Director of Admission and Financial Aid.