Fenton Ranch Family Summer Camp
Fenton Ranch Family Camp is an opportunity for your family to visit Fenton Ranch for a FULL DAY (10am - 4pm) of adventure and fun. During your visit you will be able to go on guided hikes with Ms. Turtle, have a picnic lunch, play and explore as a family, and of course, journal by our stream, Rio Cebolla. This day will be guided by Ms. Turtle and the Fenton Ranch Staff.
What to bring:
- Reusable water bottles
- Picnic lunch for the whole family
- Rain gear and warm layers
- Hiking gear, such as sturdy shoes and a backpack
- Your sense of adventure
What we will provide:
- A fun-filled schedule for the day
- Guided hikes, wading, and more
- Nature-based crafts and activities
- Supplies to tie-dye your very own Fenton Ranch shirt
- Snacks and extra water (please bring your own lunch)
- Fenton Ranch Journal and journaling supplies
Please contact Stephanie Kichler, Fenton Ranch Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!